Friday, May 09, 2008

Your guide to famous Chinese Communists

I made an alphabet book for our youngest child, whose blog name is now Zhou. I never cared for "Mr. Four". "Mr. Three" was ok, but "Mr. Four" never made it for me, and now that he's about to be Mr. Five, yeah forget it.

So he's Zhou and the Big Man is now Mao. Deal.

I think the ABC book is pretty damn cute, if I do say so myself. You can see it for yourself on Flickr. A couple pictures will be off-limits to you because they involve underwear or real names. Deal.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love alphabet books and I think this one's a winner. What a great record of a childhood, too.

    Though there is the vague suggestion in the "M is for Music" picture that the anguished musician may be about to blow his brains out....

    Or maybe that's just me....

    ReplyDelete