Monday, April 21, 2008

My Beautiful Mommy by Dr. Michael Salzhauer - ugly on the inside


Are you motherfuckin shittin me?

I would like to be more eloquent and thoughtful about this, but...



... just look at this Stepford bitch! (and her Stepford SUV)!



Plenty of mommies want and/or need plastic surgery - but I will guaran-goddamn-tee that this mommy, with her big stupid Tinkerbell eyes and her Bewitched hair and her sprayed-on pants and her Barbie figure, resembles those mommies Not At All.

See her little girl? Her little girl is learning that she will never attain Real Beauty until she can pay for it. Her little girl is already considering taking up an eating disorder.

Thanks to my colleague Mrs. Lombardo for aiming me at this abomination.

Read about it in Newsweek here.

Buy it from the publisher here.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, and you still put in a link to buy the book. That is open-minded!

    I personally could not help but demonize him at my blog, but I can only hope it does not further the out of control train that is publicity for this idiotic endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was kind of pressed for time and it took me forever to find the publisher, so while I MEANT "here's the publisher's page" I ended up with "buy it here". Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.

    we just received copies.

    I feel dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it came in this morning at Perry Hall and the entire workroom erupted in disgust. I can't believe the system bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... I intend to become a plastic surgeon and I even find this disgusting. "Dr." Michael obviously did a great disservice to the profession.

    ReplyDelete