Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pink is the new BLAAAHG


No more reviews of children's books on this blog. Sorry, Jaime, I know you're going to miss them. If, however, the thought of choosing picture books without assistance from a learned, opinionated librarian leaves you shaking in a corner, please click yourself over to the BRAIND NYOO BLAHG Pink Me (http://pinkpicks.blogspot.com) and I believe you will find the guidance you crave.

Also, if you choose to purchase books rather than take them out of the library, each title on Pink Me has been thoughtfully linked to the fine folks at Amazorn dort corm, who will, upon your purchase, thoughtfully deposit a tiny referral fee into Pink Me's bank account.


This is a test: J. Edgar Hoover: A Graphic Biography

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I'll check it out. That's me at the door now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like this. I like compartmentalization. (I need a California Closet system for my brain.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. This just means I have to read *all* the posts here now.

    ;-p

    ReplyDelete