Friday, December 28, 2007

I was alone I took a ride I didn't know what I would find there


cooperation, originally uploaded by your neighborhood librarian.

"This one's for both of us! Come on, let's open it together!"

We've had like a week of happy and excited, cooperative, generous and helpful. And to think, all it took was about half a ton of plastic, batteries, cardboard, and paper.


xmas07 panorama

Well, there was also some voluminous puking Wednesday night, but all told, I'll take the bad with the good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am writing a post today and want to have a few real librarians come on over and comment on a question I have. If you can, please come over sometime after 12 noon today (Friday, Dec. 28) EST. I'm in Boston, Mass., US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhea, are you a friend of Janie's? I commented, if you can call it that. I've kind of been waiting to for someone to ask me that question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete