Sunday, June 24, 2007

Magic Beach House


00014, originally uploaded by your neighborhood librarian. Photo by Dee Pipik.

Airborn by Kenneth Oppel.
The Somebodies by N.E. Bode.
Drita My Homegirl by Jenny Lombard.
Victory by Susan Cooper.
Brainboy and the Deathmaster by Tor Seidel.
Varjak Paw by SF Said.
Mixed Magics by Diana Wynne Jones.
Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall.
Secrets of Dripping Fang by Dan Greenburg.
Nicholas by Goscinny and Sempe.
Melvin Beederman, Superhero by Greg Trine.


Seriously, that's what I did on my summer vacation, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. Cousin Stretch read Magic Tree House books and I read everything else. See the pictures here.

1 comment:

  1. I friggin' love Diana Wynne Jones. Also, I hope my beach house week is as awesome as yours looks like it was. I better get some books! :D

    ReplyDelete