Saturday, March 31, 2007

Like a Pietà, but happy


I got boys, originally uploaded by pwilnyc.

And that's not a pacifier in his mouth, that's one of those "zzzZZ-WHEE!" whistles. Whatever you callem.

Maybe I should elaborate. Looking at this picture, I was reminded of Michelango's Pietà because the angle makes me look like I have a huge lap, massive legs and narrow shoulders. Apparently, if you measure Mary in the Pietà, proportionally, she would be like seven feet tall, with super-long legs. She's like Barbie in a hoodie.

3 comments:

  1. You're the Virgin Mary? And Mr. Five is Christ...who's Mr. Three?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, Three is James, Jesus's semi-apocryphal younger brother, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I was showing my ignorance of Christianity!

    ReplyDelete