Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween update


Gothic, originally uploaded by pwilnyc.

Here we are mid-spree. Big Man designed that three-eyed jack o'lantern on my right, and did a great job helping me spread the spiderwebs. That's the scarecrow we made at the Lauraville Fair behind us.

Can't find those dang flies that are so cool-looking, maybe I'll have to make a new set.

And I made my pumpkin crown out of a foam pumpkin. It looks... strange. Not exactly what I had in mind, but certainly very Halloween-y.

Big Man's art supplies costume is done and seems to work really well, and I ordered a child-size lab coat embroidered with "Dr. [TheirLastName]" over the pocket for Mr. Three's scientist costume. He also has a fright wig so that he will be a slightly unhinged scientist (not quite mad, wasn't sure he would pull that off).

No comments:

Post a Comment